Wednesday 1 August 2012

Up-Coming Gig Scheduele

Well, if you can't tell by now I'm pretty infatuated with this whole blog thing. Gotta say, I'm really enjoying updating this thing now. lol. I suppose we have my housemate to thank and/or hate for that. His blog is starting to really take off, and if you wanna see some great photo's/fashion/ramblings this is his blog right here http://dylanisrestless.blogspot.com.au/



I've got a lot of upcoming gigs (as you've probably seen me post about on FB at some point) and for the first time ever, I'd have to say I'm pretty much booked out over the next few months.

I did want to however put everything in one place with dates, times, prices etc etc... so no one is misled and more importantly no one misses out!

LucidFest
18th August Swan Basement Fremantle

This is a FREE gig with some of WA's finest up and comers.
The bill includes: Tektonik, Vie, Chronicle and Ghost and myself



Chance Waters - Maybe Tomorrow Tour (Melbourne)
31st Of August - First Floor, Fitzroy.


After the success of his latest single "Maybe Tomorrow" Chance is hitting the road again, and I'm lucky enough to be booked as the main support. Tickets (through me) are $8 otherwise $12 on the door. Leave a comment or email me at kryptic125@gmail.com if you're after tickets.






Bastian Killjoy - 'No Country For Bastian' Album Launch 
1st of September - Revolver Upstairs 

Bastian Killjoy and Wordsmith Presents are gearing up to launch the new album. This night is jam packed with a Stella line up of Melbourne talent. The bill includes:

Vytual Juan, Emjay, Muma Doesa, Second Hand DJ's (Relik and Meta4) and myself.

This gig $8 (pre-sale through me... so please email kryptic125@gmail.com for tickets) or $10 on the door.



NJE Melbourne Showcase - Laundry Bar
15th September

NJE returns to Melbourne for a showcase event with a high calibre special guest list.
Grinny and Big T, Tys, Big Dip, Blunt Paper Massive, Bastian Killjoy and myself.
Pre-sale tickets through me are $12 each.




Oh and there are more TBA... I just don't have the artwork for them yet ;) one big one left to announce as well!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment